Thursday this week was Computer Security Day. For me this past week has been Website Disaster Recovery Week. Last month I participated in WordCamp Baltimore, an event for the WordPress and blogging community. There I attended a talk on web security by Eve Land support engineer for the Sucuri company. She said that every website should have a disaster recovery plan. The question is not what happens IF my website gets hacked, but what to do WHEN it gets hacked.
Page 1 of 11
- The Brave New Blogger : MeMay 13, 2019
- How to approach building a new websiteApril 25, 2019
- Enable and Disable Comments in WordPressNovember 30, 2018
- Choosing a WordPress ThemeOctober 25, 2018
- Accidental Copyright Infringement: Protect Yourself from Using Illegal PicturesJune 22, 2018