Thursday this week was Computer Security Day. For me this past week has been Website Disaster Recovery Week. Last month I participated in WordCamp Baltimore, an event for the WordPress and blogging community. There I attended a talk on web security by Eve Land support engineer for the Sucuri company. She said that every website should have a disaster recovery plan. The question is not what happens IF my website gets hacked, but what to do WHEN it gets hacked.
Page 1 of 11
- The WordPress More TagJuly 24, 2020
- How to approach building a new websiteApril 29, 2020
- What are Google’s Featured Snippets?April 17, 2020
- Improving your SEO by Improving your Site StructureDecember 19, 2019
- Voice Search Engine OptimizationAugust 30, 2019