One of the great advantages of working with WordPress is the ability to enhance a website using plugins. Today I am plugging for Caldera forms which I have used as a contact form on many sites. The reasons are:
- The contact form is totally free and the range of the free version is extensive.
- Drag and Drop! There is a slight learning curve. If I figured it out, you can too.
- You can email the submitted form to as many people as you want!
- Loads of tutorials and support.
- Totally responsive. Looks great on mobile!
- Powerful enhanced functionality with the premium version and add-ons without writing a single line of code.