Palm Tree Consulting Group
- Date: July 2018
- Website: https://palmtreeconsultinggroup.com
- Project Type: New website
About this Project
The client is an experienced copywriter with diverse experience primarily in government and health related copywriting.
When she decided to open her business, she wanted to set up her website correctly while she focused on the business development and marketing. She needed a site with a simple interface in order to post her blog entries as well as optimize them for organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Build a responsive website to showcase the client’s skills as a copywriter.
- Build a responsive website that is optimized for SEO.
- Showcase previous copywriting and press report samples.
- Make users familiar with the client’s skills in order to attract clients.
- Provide contact details and a contact form.
- Secure the website.
Palm Tree Consulting Group and District Creations worked in tandem to create a website showcasing copywriting skills.
New website built for a hay farm.
We added the farm to Google Maps so that their clients could easily find them.
Safe and Key Card Business
A business selling safes for hotels and college dormitories wanted to update the look of their site. They wanted to delete one of the products and add a new line.
Virtual Reality Site
Set up a catalog style website to showcase events, blog posts and activities of a virtual and augmented reality company.