- Date: July 2017
- Project Type: New website
About this Project
An entrepreneur decided to build a website focusing on virtual reality and augmented reality that could later be used as a catalog platform to showcase products.
Build a responsive website to showcase the owner’s expertise and events that he attends. Add products so that clients can learn more.
- Build a simple responsive website.
- Allow the client to load his blog posts and connect with users.
- Familiarize users with relevant speaking events, competitions and products related to virtual and augmented reality.
- Connect the site to social media and permit users to share posts on social media.
- Secure the website.
The client was happy with the work and later requested a website expansion.
A website built from scratch for a hay farm.
We added the farm to Google Maps so that their clients could easily find them.
An experienced copywriter who had worked for the federal government decided to open her own business. SEO was one of the focuses of this project.